I finally finished reinking my first comic. To make sure I'm on the right track I took the time to letter and color
first page. Here is the side by side of the new page (left) and old page (right). Most of the changes have been
getting faces closer to on model but there are a few redrawn panels.
The first time I used an entirely custom page template that couldn't produce a print quality image if I needed. This
time I'm using a better designed template opens up the possibility of doing a print version.
I also made sure the panels could be broken up in a way that should make this comic easier to convert into a vertical
scroll or "webtoons" format. My heart is in page format so that is what I prioritized the first go around on this
story but on following stories I got better at laying out pages that could be reformatted better in responsive web
layouts. That technically lacks many of the established story telling conventions that comics on Naver Webtoons and
Tapas use but once I'm on the other side of this project I'll consider how far I rework the art for the vertical